There are specific differences between auto insurance and motorcycle insurance. So if you own both a car and a motorcycle, your car insurance will not cover your bike. You will need a separate motorcycle insurance policy for that.
Available Coverage Options for Motocycle Insurance
1) Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while riding your motorcycle.
2) Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motorist.
3) Damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident.
4) Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your motorcycle is in storage.
5) Customization work, such as paint or upgraded components.
6) Attached side cars.
Request a Quote from Park West Insurance. It's free, simple, fast and imposes no obligations upon you.